Thursday, June 29, 2006

Now that my knitting skills are progressing, I have decided that I needed some kind of a row counter besides just paper and pencil. After much consideration and looking through magazines and such, here is what I have come up with! I made it a few days ago and have been using it and working the 'kinks' out (literally!). I love it!! It is working out fabulously! It gets the job done, it is bright and colorful, and I did it all myself! Funny, how such a small acomplishment can make me feel so good!! LOLOL!!!




My little critters are growing up! My praying mantis are becoming 'teen-agers with attitude'!!
Now that I am doing more picture taking, I am noticing that we have sooooo many different kinds of grasshoppers! I had no idea that there were so many varities! How very cool!!

Hats done on the loom.


The nature of the spiritual life is that we are certain in our uncertianty. Certianty is the mark of the commonsense life-gracious uncertianty is the mark of the spiritual life. We are uncertian of the next step, but we are certian of God. The spiritual life is the the life a child. We are not uncertian of God, just uncertian of what he is going to do next. When we have the right relationship with God, life is full of spontaeous, joyful uncertianty and expentancy. (Oswald Chambers)

No comments: