Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Another wonderful, generous yarn donation! From my Aunt! And this is so perfect because green was a color that I really didn't have alot of! This will make so many wonderful hats and mittens!!
THANK YOU, KATIE!!


A sweater update. I finished the front yesterday. Today I have to do the ribbing on the first sleeve. (I need the needles for another project!) I am doing real well with my 'one hour each day'. Well, ok, if I'm going to be totally honest, I'm not really doing all that great! I don't work on it for a day or so, but then I do make up the time all in one day! And look what is happening!! I'm really getting it done!! And the cables are inspiring me to make more cables on more things!


For the word of God is living and active... it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Heb. 4:12-13

No comments: