Monday, January 01, 2007


More knitted hats. I met my own personal goal for 2006! I knitted 400 hats! No, that does not include the newborn hats for the hospital or any of the hats I did for family and friends. I am considering not setting such a high goal for 2007 simply because I may want to make more larger items such as sweaters, slippers, afghans, ect. But then, a year ago I had no idea what was in store for me for 2006. Only God knows what is planned for 2007! But that's ok. As long as He is providing the yarn, I will keep knitting!


For those of you who have been asking about my gift knitting, here are the sweaters! Yes, everything fit perfectly and seemed to be well received and enjoyed! (sorry, no picture of the son in his pants yet!) But here are us girls in our sweaters. I honestly had no intentions of making them all the same color combo! I made my sweater (the one in the middle) last winter. My daughter (on the left) had already asked for this color of blue varigated yarn, and my mom (on the right) just likes blue!! But it all worked out perfectly!!

And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.
Eph. 2: 6-7

No comments: