Friday, January 19, 2007


My geranium is in full bloom in the house right now. And probably will be until I take it back outside for the summer.

My parents had planted 3 of these in their garden. A year and a half ago in the fall, my dad dug them each up and put them in pots to take in the house. There was a red one, a pink one and a white one. When he brought them in, he cut them all back and forgot to mark which one was what color. So when he asked if I wanted one, I had no idea what color I was getting. I'm awful glad I got the white one! To be honest, it was in the largest pot and they didn't want it sitting around their place! Last summer I set it out on the back deck and pretty much forgot about it. Too much other stuff going on. This fall when I brought it in, I gave it just a bit of TLC and here it is in all it's glory!! It stinks and makes a mess on the floor, but I sure do enjoy this plant!

A man's wisdom gives him patience,
it is to his glory to overlook an offense.
Prov. 19:11

No comments: