Wednesday, January 10, 2007


I did it! Another pair of mittens! I really am having alot of fun with these!


I was asked to post a picture of my sweater. Not much to look at, but here it is. This is the completed back. From this picture, it is really hard to see, but there are 5 sets of cables running up and down it. It seems to have gotten put on the back burner again. For some reason, since I spent so much time on the gift knitting, I just kind of feel like I should be playing catch up with my charity knitting. But I'm thinking that in the next couple of weeks I will pick up again and not put it down until it is finished!

...by the power of God, who saved us and called us to a holy life- not because of anything we have done but because of His own purpose and grace.
2 Tim. 1:8-9

No comments: