Tuesday, January 16, 2007


These are knitted hats that I made yesterday. Of course, I only have about a dozen other things to do! But that bag of small bits of yarn was just sitting there yelling at me!! LOLOL!!


So then when I got up this morning, I decided that I am going to have to make an effort to work on my sweater every single day. I did well over the weekend. Worked on it for several hours. But if I don't stick with it, it will never get done. Not because I don't love it, but because I keep thinking I should be working on something else!
So, I have given it a name and am posting it here to help keep me motivated. It is now going to be called the One Hour Wonder Sweater!! I will work on it for at least one full hour every day, and it will be a wonderful wonder when I get it done!!! And every so often I will post pictures so that anyone who might be interested can see my progress and if I am sticking to my plan!

The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know Your name will trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who see You.
Ps. 9:9-10

No comments: