Thursday, July 19, 2007


Today is the BIG day!!
My daughter is getting married!!
There is no way to describe all the emotions running through me! So I will just say that I am so thrilled and excited and happy!

Loomed hat.
Worked while riding the bike.
Ok, riding extra miles this last week has not made me loose any weight for this big day, but I sure do feel better, so I will probably try to keep it up! And like I said before, it seems to be the only way I can get any hats made right now!

But let all who take refuge in You be glad,
let them ever sing for joy.

Ps. 5:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nancy! Wish you all the Best.
I don't know how you can work on the loom and also bicycle. I am on the bike every morning at 7 am in the basement,no AC, and I have lost 13 pounds sind beg.of May. Have 7 pounds to go for my B'Day in August.One of my children asked me if I still fit in the dress that I wore on my B'day 10 yrs ago. I tried it on the other day, the answer is yes.
My entertainment is classical music when I am on the bike.