Sunday, May 07, 2006

catching up

First, I need to share this picture of a train! Went for a walk with my daughter and her friend on Friday along the tracks across from our house. This is the first time in a very long time that we have been this close to a train! It was pretty cool!
Our very first iris of the season. Opened up this morning. These are some of my favorite! I just love the color! Reminds me of a tie-dyed t-shirt!! Of course, there will be more pictures as the season goes along!

And, now that the silly blanket is done, I really need to get busy on hats again! I will feel like I am playing catch up with them, at least for a few days.

FAITH
A subject that has been on my heart the last few days.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. (Eph. 2:8)
It is no longer a faith in faith, but a faith that transcends all imaginable limits-a faith that comes only from the Son of God. (Oswald Chambers)

No comments: