Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yesterday I got to expereince something new!! I met an old friend!! We have e-mailed regularly for nearly 2 yrs and we finally got to meet face-to-face yesterday! What a wonderful day it was! THANKS, AMY!!

Here is an update on my Atlantic Giant Pumpkin! Suppose to be able to grow a #500 pumpkin. This is the third year attempt. (you know that saying, 'Third time's a charm'?!) Out of 13 seeds, this is what I have!! We will see.

So many flowers have opened up in the just the last 2 days!




Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Heb. 10:22

1 comment:

pinkangel said...

I just got caught up reading your blog and again I must say that your pictures are stunning. Loves Hugs to you...Diane