Wednesday, May 31, 2006

knitting update!

Here is the progress on my dad's sweater. The back is done and I am working on the front. I have decided to put a stripe of some color on the front! Can't wait to get to that point!


So, obviously, the hat work has slowed down. Here is what I have on the needles as of this morning. I hope to get the pink one finished today so that tomorrow's dr. appt. will start out with a fresh hat!! As you can see, I have 3 ready to go. I try to have them cast on and the ribbing done so that I can 'just knit' to, from and at dr. appt.


And here is the one hat that I have finished as of this morning! This is the first one I've worked with the new donation from Brown Sheep. It is fabulous! Great yarn to work with and the finished hat is wonderful! Should be so soft and warm! I think there will be some very happy, cuddley heads this winter!


Look what I found in the garden yesterday evening!! Yummy! (of course, they weren't in the bowl when I found them!!!) Guess I will have to make some shortbread today!! Maybe Honey will get some ice cream!!


Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.
Ps. 55:22

No comments: