Tuesday, May 02, 2006

other interests

Ok, I haven't actually typed here much lately. Lots on my mind. Life has 'stepped up' in intensity. But I am adjusting. Getting back in gear.
As you saw yesterday, I am still working on that silly baby blanket that is now large enough for a toddler! God definitely has a plan for this thing! I would certianly never be still working on in on my own!!
Today I will be working on that again and getting some hats done on the loom. But in the meantime, I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some of my other interests that I have going on!

Here I have some cocoons that I collected last fall and wintered over. I have some of those small green catepillers that you find on cabbage plants. I have 2 Black Swallowtails. And 2 fuzzy catepillers. I can't wait to see what they all become!
I have been on an avocado eating kick lately. And I just hate to throw things away! So I am trying to grow some! So far, I have 6 seeds splitting and cracking!

About 2 months ago I planted some tree seeds from all over that I had been collecting. So far, the only thing to come up is some pine trees from MI. And yesterday I noticed a very small sprout from a seed I picked up in the parking lot over at the river!!



Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thes. 5:16-18

No comments: