Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nearly perfect day!!

Yesterday was a nearly perfect day!! Oh what a blessing! Great weather, played in the yard and garden with my Honey, spent some time with my kids!!


Here are some baby pine cones! Aren't they cute! Looks like the tree is decorated for Christmas! Even the lady bugs were out enjoying the sunshine!


Went mushroom hunting with my kids yesterday evening. David found this nest of bird eggs. And Joe found these mushrooms. I picked up some beautiful rocks! Christina didn't find anything!


Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Ps. 37:4
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Ps. 37:7
Wait for the Lord and keep His way. Ps. 37:34

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love those nature shots. I was going outside to take photos of all the blooming apple trees and found out my batteries were dead. All 6! I keep 2 pair of extras charged. I thought....

Mud on the new Jeep? We need to do a tune-up on it before we do much with it. Steve drove it and it stalled out on him once.

I had to wash mine yesterday to get the mud off the inside of my rims. I was "bouncing" down the road like my wheels were out of balance. Turned out 3 out of 4 rims had clay caked on the inside. It was better this a.m., but I think there's still some on the front right side. Rural living......