Monday, July 17, 2006

I started this green hat on Friday morning while taking my dad to his radiation treatment. When the phone call came that my dad was on his way to the ER, I immediately got 2 hats on the needles in antisipation of a long evening. The pink one is the one I worked on while 'following' the helicopter on the way back to Toledo and while in the ER at MCO. One of these days I will get started on cables again! But I would like things to slow down first!! LOL!

A katydid hiding from the hot sun under a milkweed leaf.

Our first Tiger Lily bloom of the season.

Our hummingbird moths have returned!!


Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on His law he meditates day and night. Ps. 1:1-2

No comments: