Monday, July 31, 2006

LOL! We all were over at my mom's yesterday morning. My brother just lives around the corner and his dog is as much at home at my parents place as it is at my brother's place. When I stepped out the back door, this is what I saw!! LOL! Molly trying to stay cool and just waiting for some one to come out and play with her. It is so hot and humid and she looked so sad. I'm sure she is going to miss my dad too.


Some of my mom's flowers.

And, back home again. Another zinnia. And as I was sitting on the back porch making one of my many phone calls, Mrs. Hummer stopped by for a snack.

The Swallowtails are enjoying the zinnia's!!!

Here is a link to my dad's obit. An abbreviated version with a few mis-spellings. But you get the idea. http://www.legacy.com/ToledoBlade/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=18709732

I trust in Your unfailing love; My heart rejoices in Your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for He has been good to me. Ps. 13:5-6

No comments: