Sunday, July 09, 2006

Well, yesterday morning, I spent several hours making myself a hat. I just wanted to experiement! Was feeling adventurous!
Here is my first 'real' attempt at felting! I am very pleased.
I crocheted the hat using 2 strands of 100% wool. Put it in the washer with a couple of bath towels, let it agitate for several minutes, took it out, played with it, repeat. Until it got to the size I wanted. Then I stretched it out over an upside down bowl and set it in the sun to dry.



This little guy followed me into the shed yesterday!

Went to a car show yesterday. It was great to get out for a bit.

Knitted hats. More cables!! And another 'waiting room' hat. But if you look close, you can see where I just did st st knitting until I got home, then, around the top, I had to play around with a few small cables!!


God wants you to be in a much closer relationship with Himself than simply recieving His gifts- He wants you to get to know Him. There is nothing easier than getting into the right relationship with God, unless it is not God you seek, but only what He can give you.

No comments: