Saturday, July 08, 2006

OMG!!! I have been trying for a day and a half to get these pictures on here! And it was probably something really stupid on my part!! LOLOL!! Oh well!

First, the GREAT news: My daughter and her boyfriend are officailly engaged!! See the beautiful ring he gave her on July 1st. She is so happy! Of course, I am too! They have been together for nearly 2 1/2 yrs. He is my son's bestfriend, so he's been around for awhile and we all like him! And his family loves her!

Look what my kids brought me from thier holiday weekend camping trip!! (do I have them trained right, or what??!!) These are Puddingstones. From the area around Gaylord, MI.

Thursday, late afternoon the farmer beside us and the farmer behind us got started taking out the wheat. Summer harvest has begun!

Hats worked on the KK looms.
Chickory. One of my most favorite blue flowers. I keep trying to grow my own, but when they are small, they look so much like a dandylion, that I keep pulling them out!! Every year. I have got to stop pulling 'weeds'!!

Update on my dad: Please continue to remember him and my mom in your prayers. My dad is not doing so well. His breathing has gotten considerably worse in a very short time. He is now on oxyen and started radiation therapy. We are hopeful that the radiation will help with his breathing.

Praise be to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort. 2 Cor. 1:3

1 comment:

pinkangel said...

I have never seen stones like that. They are beautiful...Diane