Monday, July 03, 2006

Now is the time of year when I take ALOT of pictures!! And there is no way that I can download them all to my blog! But I can save them and share them in the dead of winter when I can't find too much to photograph!
We have Monarch's!! Oh what a fun and blessed sight this little guy is!! The milkweed flowers smell amazing, but it is ok if this fellow wants to eat them all!!

Ok, so I am on a cable kick right now! I love the way they look. And now that I know how to do them, it is so much fun to try all the different varieties!!! Yep, got another one on the needles now!! And am looking for more!!

All of these bright and cheerful flowers greeted me first thing this morning.

And then I found this much needed verse:

The LORD your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: