Sunday, July 02, 2006

LOL! I have decided that my hat pictures are just way tooooo boring! I am excited about my hats, but when I take a picture and post it, they just look...well, not cool! I make these hats on the loom all the time. But they needed a little excitement! This pink one was worked on the red KK loom, the tan/blue one was worked on the green KK loom. Both done with the chunky braid stitch.
I am going to try to get a bit more creative with my picture taking!

More flowers! A new lily bloomed yesterday. And the zinnias are just getting started! They are one of my favorite, so there will be LOTS more pictures of them!!

The first Balloon flowers popped open. We have these tall, white ones. And I also have some short, blue ones.

In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

2 comments:

Knitcrazy said...

Your Two Flower Photos match very Nicely with the Two Hat Photos above them :)
The Flowers look the same colors as the hats :)

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

pinkangel said...

It won't take very much for you to be more creative. This is still the best blog I have seen...Diane