Thursday, October 04, 2007





Another pair of children's mittens.
And I have just learned that the local DVS will take clothes!
I am excited because this will give me an excuse to try out some new stitches and at the same time be able to fill a need. How much more perfect could it be?!


And on a personal note, I am officially 'at that age'!! I need reading glasses.
Ok, to be honest, I've probably needed them for some time but am just now getting around to it! I wonder why it took me so long? They REALLY make knitting in the evenings SO much more comfortable!
Of course, new glasses means new case and in order to keep track of them, they need a strap to keep them around my neck!


GOD, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see.
To Him be honor and might forever. Amen.
1 Tim. 6:15-16

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I keep saying that I can not hold the paper out far enough to read it (arms are not long enough) But just have not picked up a pair of reading glasses, I guess I do not want to admit that I really do need them. Maybe I will give it a try though.