Saturday, October 13, 2007


We are home.
It was a much needed restful, peaceful, relaxing few days.
This is my 'water fix'! To me, there is nothing in the world as soul soothing as wide open spaces. Being able to see forever. Where the sky reaches the water.


I also got a 'yarn fix'!
We went to a real yarn shop!!
What a wonderful experience!! The people were just so incrediably friendly and wonderful! And all the yarn was so beautiful!
I came home with some locally grown, spun and dyed wool which is telling me it wants to be a scarf for me with perhaps a pattern from Modular Knits. And this self patterning ball of yarn will be a hat for Hubby and a hat for me.


Here is what I worked on while on the road and in the evenings in the motel rooms.
My plan was to finish the green baby blanket. But due to lack of planning ahead, I ran out of yarn! (I have the yarn, I just didn't take it all with me!) But I did finish this green hat and start another baby blanket. This one is will be a long-term project. My 'take-along' project.

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.
Ps. 68:19


No comments: