Friday, October 26, 2007




Update on the Irish Hiking Scarf.
I have to say that this yarn is just SO fabulous!!
So soft and drapes perfectly for this pattern!
I am in love!
I want to wear this scarf on Sunday. But at the same time, I don't ever want to be done with it!! I love this pattern and this yarn!

Persimmon
My uncle gave this to me. He got it from a cousin. He seems to think that if anyone can get the seed to grow, it will me! I'm not so sure. A good friend of mine gave me a few seeds a couple of years ago and I couldn't get them to do anything. But, of course, I will happily try again!


My wonderful Hubby took this picture of the full moon last night!

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in Me will never die."
John 11:25-26

No comments: