Wednesday, October 17, 2007


I knitted matching hats for Hubby & I!
This is the yarn I used:

This is one of the balls that I bought last week while we were up north.
Didn't it make just the neatest color pattern work??!!
The very wonderful lady at the yarn shop happened to be using this same yarn, only in a different color. When I got to the counter to pay for it, she went to the back room and brought out her own knitting to show me what the color pattern would look like! She was making a top-down sweater with it. It was fabulous!! I thought it was great that she was using the exact same yarn that Hubby had picked out, and then I thought it was so great that she took the time to show us her work!


More colors from MI.

Teach me Your way, O Lord, and I will walk in Your truth;
give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name.
Ps. 85:11

No comments: