Friday, October 19, 2007


Lake Huron


The last of my 40 caterpillars have cocooned.
Now we just wait for spring!

I had to till up the veggie garden.
I saved this guy from the tiller.
But I killed at least one. Maybe more.
So sad.

Live and learn.
What a mess!!
Really, it is an adorable little wrap style baby sweater pattern. But it just never really 'clicked' with me. Then, for whatever reason, the sleeves didn't work out right. Stitch count, row count, and length just weren't coming together correctly. Then I got in a hurry to just be done with it, and I set the first sleeve in inside out!!
For now, it will just sit in a corner and pout! Maybe in a few months I will get it out again. Don't know what I will do with it yet.

Satisfy us in the morning with Your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Ps. 90:14

1 comment:

pinkangel said...

Hey Sweetie, Things like that happen to the best of us. Maybe you can frog it later and make something else.
Hugs
Diane