Saturday, June 16, 2007


I was out for a photo shoot this morning!


And look! I found one of my 'babies'!!

Two more squares for the baby blanket.
My first serious attempt at YO's.
I'm not real happy with the yellow one on the right. But I am beginning to think maybe it is just the pattern I'm not crazy about. The was the first one I did and I had to frog it about 3 times before I felt like I was getting the hang of it. Now the pink one on the left went so much better and I am much happier with it. But then I think I like that pattern better too.

Our problems arise when we refuse to place our trust in the reality of His presence.
The experience of "we will not fear, even though..." (Ps. 46:2) will be ours once we are grounded on the truth of the reality of God's presence, not just a simple awareness of it, but an understanding of the reality of it.
O. Chambers

No comments: