Monday, June 11, 2007




Mrs. Hummer
One of my goals this summer is to get a GREAT hummingbird picture. Now that the hummers know where the feeder is and are getting dependent on it, every time we sit outside, I set our chairs a little closer! I may only have a little p&s camera, but I'm going to catch these little guys yet! The Mr. is still a bit shy and won't stick around long enough for me get him. But it is so fun learning their personalities and all. As you can see, the Mrs. was a bit hesitant about me being there. At first she didn't want to sit and eat, she would only eat while in flight. But then she settled down enough to sit, but she sure kept her eye on me!

All man's ways seem innocent to him,
but motives are weighed by the Lord.

Prov. 16:2


1 comment:

Kim said...

Love these pictures. Heck, what am I saying, I love all of your pictures and your blog. I've spotted a humming bird in my neighborhood lately so maybe it's time I get a feeder. Hope you can get a shot of that male soon.