Saturday, June 23, 2007


Shades of Purple Sweater!

Not real sure what to say about it. It's pretty much self-explanatory. I just made two mitered squares with some various shades of purple yarn that I had, then added the yoke and sleeves. It was kind of an 'experiment' for me. I'm sure someone out there has a pattern for such a sweater. But I didn't follow any pattern. I've just been working with mitered squares quite alot the last few months and decided to try making a sweater with them! I'm thinking of making another one. Perhaps in a slightly smaller size, with more 'boy' colors. But I seriously have got to spend some time finishing up some projects!

The eyes of the Lord keep watch over knowledge,
but He frustrates the words of the unfaithful.
Prov. 22:12

1 comment:

MJ said...

Beautiful jacket, Nancy.

I miss see posts from you so came to visit your blog. love your photos.