Tuesday, June 19, 2007


More squares.
Ok, I have to admit, these squares are addicting!
I have other projects that I am working on right now. So I really don't feel like I can give my total concentration just to these squares. But seriously, I can't stop! LOL!
Here's the thing: each square normally takes at least 2 reps of the pattern. Most times 3 or 4 reps. By the time I am half way finished, I'm getting bored with it. And it is a struggle to finish the square. But then, I do those last 4 rows of garter stitch, bind off, and I can't wait to start another one!! Just to see what it will look like!! Crazy, huh??



BUGS!
Went out with my camera the other day and just look at all the little critters I found!
This is what I miss in the winter!

A man's steps are directed by the Lord.
How then can anyone understand his own way?
Prov. 20:24

No comments: