Wednesday, June 13, 2007


Pumpkin update!
This is the first pumpkin that I am going to leave on the vine!
I pollinated it this morning. Now I will see what happens.
By the end of the week, I'm guessing it will need to have a name!



I received this wonderful box of donated yarn yesterday!
Oh so many colors and textures!! What wonderful hats and scarfs this will make!!
I can't wait to dig in and get started!
Thank you, Skacel!



Gallardia.
I have always called them Blanket Flowers.
Hubby calls them Goblins.


God is my Father, He loves me, and I will never think of anything that He will forget, so why should I worry? Not even the smallest detail of life happens unless God's will is behind it. Therefore, you can rest in perfect confidence in Him.
O. Chambers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and I thought they were called Indian Paintbrush. lol