Tuesday, June 12, 2007


THANK YOU, AMY!!!!!
The mailman stopped in our driveway yesterday morning and look what came in a plain brown package! More fun treasure's from my dear friend.
I am very honored that she has asked me to finish making a baby blanket for her to give to a local Woman/Child's Shelter. See the squares there on the top left that she has made? She has even sent me book '365 Knitting Stitches a Year' so I will be able to make each square completely different. I am so excited to be able to do this! I am thrilled and humbled that she will be letting me keep her book of knitting stitches. And just look at all the crochet afghan books!! How amazing!




I love summer! I love all the little critters!
They seem to all be catching on to the fact that I am going to sneak up close on them, take their picture, then leave them along! For the most part, they don't seem to mind and are being very cooperative!!

The Son was obedient as our Redeemer, because He was the Son,
not in order to become God's Son.
O. Chambers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome : ) I CAN'T WAIT to see the blanket!!!
I LOVE your frog pics!!! As a kid, I used to go around the pond and lake in our neighborhood in Cincinnati and watch the frogs jump in. I've hardly seen any since moving to Chicago 17yrs ago even though almost every neighborhood has at least a pond! At least I saw all kinds in Costa Rica. ; )