Friday, June 22, 2007



Roses!
Clockwise from top: This bright and lovely red one was the only flower that was here on this property when my ex and I bought the place. The first evening that we came here and looked at the house, these were the only bright spot of color around! That was many, many years ago! The beautiful pink one is a wild rose that I dug up from the ditch and re-planted here by our back door. I have never seen so many thorns on a rose, but I have also never smelled such sweet roses! The orange one is one that was at my mom's place last week when were there. And the single petal pink one is some that my daughter and I found yesterday along the ditches and RR tracks when we went for our walk. I had never noticed so many of them before! They were everywhere! And just blooming so wonderfully!!


More squares!
Are you completely tired of seeing squares yet? That's ok, I'm nearly done! To be exact, I have just one more to finish. Then it will be time to put them together! I have never put knitted squares before together. I've been rather nervous about it, but now that the time is nearly here to do, I'm really beginning to look forward to it!!

Heaven and earth will pass away,
but My words will never pass away.
Mark 13:31

No comments: