Wednesday, August 29, 2007


6 more squares finished for the baby afghans.
It is so hard to see the stitch patterns in these pictures.
Trust me, they are adorable!


I got home yesterday and look what Hubby had flying around the house!!
That's one down, one to go!
The second lost catepillar should be showing up any day now!!
This is just too much fun! Maybe next year I will 'lose' catepillars on purpose!! LOLOL!!


Found this guy in my mom's flower garden yesterday! I was so excited. I had looked around here the day before and hadn't found any. This is a Common Garden Spider. Harmless. But so bright and colorful and they make that really cool zig-zag pattern in their web!

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual powers of evil in the heavenly realms.
Eph. 6:12

No comments: