Sunday, August 12, 2007


We have had the grandkids visiting us all week. They are so much fun! We took them home yesterday. It is so quiet around here this morning!
On Thurs. I needed to take my mom to the ER and they admitted her. She is still there.
Here is a picture of the river from last week. I need a little inner quieting down today. I honestly think that this is the beginning of a lifestyle change for the family because of my mom's situation.



Knitting update: I did finish knitting the red child's sweater. Took it with me to the hospital on Friday! I just need to get it stitched together. Maybe this afternoon I can get to that.
The rest of my hospital knitting time has been working on the baby blanket that I keep in my purse. And I have had no at home knitting time the last couple of days. But the new logcabin afghan is sitting there quietly beside my chair waiting for me!!

My heart says of You, "See His face!"
Your face, Lord, I will seek.

Ps. 27:8

No comments: