Wednesday, August 15, 2007


My mom is home from the hospital. But at least for a while, my computer time will be hit and miss. Actually, any time at home will be hit and miss!

We did step out for a walk around the yard yesterday afternoon and found this locust just coming out of his shell. I hadn't seen one do this for since my childhood, so I was excited!

My own bug update: My Monarch hatched yesterday while I was gone. I was sad not to have seen it. I had to ask Hubby to take him outside and let him go so I didn't even get to say good-bye! The next one is just going to be making his cocoon today and I will be missing that too.
The latest Tomatoe Worm dropped off the plant and buried himself yesterday. There are now 2 of them in there! I'm hoping it is early enough in the year that they will hatch yet in the next couple of weeks.
The Dill-Babes are doing well. The first one made a cocoon on Sunday. The second one is now lost! Seriously, I can't find him!!! LOL! I'm hoping he is in his cocoon somewhere here in the dining room! If so, we will find him when he hatches! And the third one I expect to be making a cocoon in the next day or two. He is still busy doing alot of eating, but he is getting huge!!

Knitting Update: I worked on the baby afghan yesterday at mom's. When I got home last night, I packed up my large knitting bag and have it ready to go with me today! It includes the logcabin afghan, 2 hats and a skien of yarn to start playing with for a baby sweater.

Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord.

Ps. 31:24


No comments: