Saturday, August 04, 2007


We went over to the river yesterday afternoon.
How wonderful! It was hot, but there was a nice gentle breeze coming off the water.
I really needed a 'water' fix! It always does my heart and soul good to go there.


The geese were enjoying the sunshine.


My current WIP's.
My new logcabin afghan. I am so excited about this one! I think I am really going to enjoy making this one just as much or more as the last one!
A child's sweater. You can't see it in this picture, but there is an apple pattern stitched into the front of it. I will take a better picture when it is finished.

Ask and it will be given to you;
Seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
Luke 11:9-10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,
Oh, yes, The River, I am glad you got refreshed there. Rivers are mysterious,I have read a lot about Rivers in Dr.Deepak Chopra's Books. He tells us the "river is everywhere at the same time,at the source and the mouth at the waterfall, at the ferry , at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and the present only exists for it,not the shadow of the past, nor the shadow of the future. "

Love reading and studyig as much as knitting.

Your new blanky is cute. Rita