Monday, August 20, 2007


I finished my very first pair of baby booties!
Aren't they adorable?

Look what one of my Aunt's found!
She said that as soon as she saw them, she thought of us and just had to pick them up!
They are 1996 Collector's Edition.
THANKS, EUNICE!


This is the yarn that another Aunt gave me to work with. She has asked me to make baby afghans for the new twins that are expected to arrive in December.
This is all RedHeart 100% wool. WW. 4 oz. skeins.
Not exactly 'baby' colors, but I think I can make it work!
I spent most of yesterday in the 'planning stage'. I am quite happy with what I have come up with and can't wait to get started knitting!!


My Uncle made this bug box a couple of years ago. He said he hasn't used it for a few years and said I could have it!! Isn't this sweet??!! Look how big it is!!!

And this is what I put into my new bug box!
My two tomato worms-soon to be Hawk Moths!

From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded;
and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
Luke 12:48

No comments: